Your chiropractic report of findings (ROF) is one of your most important patient communications. Use these report folders and forms to deliver your findings and give your reports greater impact. (Be sure to download your personal copy of our free report of findings eBook Remarkable Reports.)
The report of findings folders and forms shown below provide a template to…
- Organize your case presentation
- Make your findings meaningful
- Equip patients to refer others
- Persuade spouses who don’t attend
- Implement intuitively and simply
Package your report of findings and give a professional presentation that builds trust and motivates patients.
Do you use the Subluxation Station? Check out our Chiropractic Leadership Alliance report forms and patient folders.