Virtually all high performers seek the input of coaches and consultants to accelerate results.
Consider two important distinctions:
Consulting – Engage a consultant when you want suggestions or advice when facing an important decision or circumstance. Reserve a one-hour session using my calendar below.
Coaching – Hire a coach to acquire a new skill, strategy, or solve a chronic practice issue. That’s the purpose of our 40-week, patient-centered HeadSpace Coaching program.
A Chiropractic Consultant Who Asks Great Questions
This isn’t therapy. Nor will I make your decision for you. But I’m told I have a knack for asking good questions, which provoke a useful conversation from which fresh insights emerge about:
▶ Patient behavior or communication challenges
▶ Facing a major life decision or turning point
▶ Phoning it in, lost your mojo or feeling crispy
▶ Creative solutions to problematic staffing issues
▶ Your practice numbers have taken a nosedive
▶ Insights into retirement or practice succession
▶ Feeling stuck, frustrated or lost your mojo
Pick the brain of a passionate chiropractic advocate who has been serving the profession for over four decades.
Naturally, fastidious confidentiality and discretion.
An Alternative to Traditional Chiropractic Consulting
If you're looking for fresh insights without a long-term commitment, use the calendar at the bottom of this page to book into my schedule.
- After choosing a convenient day and time, enter your credit card for the USD $150 fee.
- If you wish, include a brief comment or overview of the topic you’d like to explore.
- You’ll receive a confirming email along with your Zoom link and password.
- At the appointed day and time, we’ll meet. Your agenda guides our conversation.
- Plan on helpful solutions and new possibilities with zero judgment.
- At the end of our time I’ll ask, “Did you get your money's worth?” If no, I’ll refund what you paid. Easy-peasy.
- Don’t need a full hour? Happy to pro rate the fee in 20-minute increments.
I’ve helped hundreds of chiropractors using this approach. The fee won’t change my financial future—nor should it yours. But with the 100% satisfaction guarantee, it could be just the thing to get you moving forward.
Chiropractic Consulting With Bill Without a Long-Term Commitment
No contracts, other than the handshake above. If I were a chiropractor, it's what I'd want from a chiropractic consultant.
Reserve a convenient day and time and let's talk: