If you've tried the chiropractic practice management groups, or have shunned them altogether, you might find this consulting solution a better fit. Reserve your time to speak with Bill using the calendar below.
Two important distinctions:
Coaching - Typically a long-term relationship in which the client is buying accountability, making performance enhancements, forming new habits and expecting to be held accountable.
Consulting - Typically a short-term relationship in which the client is buying advice, experience, creativity, problem-solving skills and other insights they can bring to bear on their circumstances.
When to Hire a Chiropractic Consultant
Consult with Bill for some ideas or at least a second opinion when you're...
▶ Burned out and no longer having fun
▶ Facing a major decision or turning point
▶ Off your game or lost your mojo
▶ Need some objectivity or fresh ideas
▶ Want to reinvent your report of findings
▶ Feeling lost, disoriented or lacking clarity
▶ Looking for some creative insights
It’s wise to seek counsel at times like these. Pick the brain of a passionate chiropractic advocate who has been serving the profession for almost four decades.
An Alternative to Traditional Chiropractic Consulting
If you're looking for fresh insights without a long-term commitment:
- Use the calendar at the bottom of this page to schedule a time.
- Bill will email your confirmation, Zoom link and password.
- At the appointed time Bill will collect your credit card details for the $150 fee and your agenda will guide the conversation.
- Plan on startling discoveries and new possibilities with zero judgment and complete confidentiality.
- At the conclusion of the session you’ll be asked, “Did you get your money's worth?” If yes, $150 will be charged to your card. If not, it won’t. Fair?
Bill has helped hundreds of chiropractors this way. He can probably help you too.
Chiropractic Consulting With Bill Without a Long-Term Commitment
No contracts, other than the handshake above. If I were a chiropractor, it's what I'd want from a chiropractic consultant.
Use this calendar to reserve a convenient day and time and let's talk!