If you've tried the chiropractic practice management groups, or shunned them, you might find this consulting solution a better fit. Reserve your time to speak with Bill using the calendar below.
But first, two important distinctions:
Coaching - Usually a long-term relationship in which you're buying advice and accountability because you're interested in making performance enhancements and want to be held accountable.
Consulting - Typically a short-term relationship in which you're buying advice, wisdom, creativity and problem-solving skills so you can bring them to bear on your unique circumstances.
When to Get a Chiropractic Consultant
Consult with Bill to find a way forward when you're...
▶ Burned out and no longer having fun
▶ Facing a major decision or turning point
▶ Off your game or lost your mojo
▶ Need some objectivity or fresh ideas
▶ Want to reinvent your report of findings
▶ Feeling lost, disoriented or lacking clarity
▶ Looking for some creative solutions
It’s wise to seek counsel at times like these. Pick the brain of a passionate chiropractic patient advocate who has been serving the profession for four decades.
An Alternative to Traditional Chiropractic Consulting
If you're looking for fresh insights without a long-term commitment:
- Use the calendar at the bottom of this page to schedule a time.
- Bill will email a confirmation, Zoom link and password.
- At the appointed time Bill will collect your credit card details for the $150 fee. Your agenda will guide the conversation.
- Plan on startling discoveries and new possibilities with zero judgment and complete confidentiality.
- At the conclusion of the session Bill will ask, “Did you get your money's worth?” If yes, $150 will be charged to your card. If not, it won’t. Fair?
Bill has helped hundreds of chiropractors using this simple method.
Chiropractic Consulting With Bill Without a Long-Term Commitment
No contracts, other than the handshake above. If I were a chiropractor, it's what I'd want from a chiropractic consultant.
Use this calendar to reserve a convenient day and time and let's talk!