Virtually all high performers seek the input of coaches and consultants to accelerate their results.
Consider two important distinctions:
Consulting – Engage a consultant when you want suggestions or advice when facing an important decision or circumstance. Reserve a one-hour session using my calendar below.
Coaching – Hire a coach to acquire a new skill, strategy, or solve a chronic practice issue. That’s the purpose of our 40-week, patient-centered HeadSpace Coaching program.
A Chiropractic Consultant Who Asks Great Questions
This isn’t therapy. Nor will I make your decision for you. But I’m told I have a knack for asking good questions, which provoke a useful conversation from which fresh insights emerge about:
▶ Facing a major life decision or turning point
▶ Patient behavior or communication challenges
▶ Lost your mojo, phoning it in, or feeling crispy
▶ Creative solutions to chronic practice issues
▶ Contemplating the move from associate to owner
▶ Insights into retirement or practice succession
▶ Need an experienced and neutral sounding board
Pick the brain of a passionate chiropractic advocate who has been serving the profession for over four decades.
Naturally, fastidious confidentiality and discretion.
“Thanks Bill, I can’t overstate the value of your guidance and coaching.”
Dr. James Hinsch
An Alternative to Traditional Chiropractic Consulting
If you're looking for fresh insights without a long-term commitment, use the calendar below to book into my schedule.
- After choosing a convenient day and time, enter your credit card for the USD $150 fee for our one-hour session.
- It's helpful if include a brief comment or overview of the topic you’d like to explore.
- You’ll receive a confirming email along with your Zoom link and password.
- At the appointed day and time, we’ll meet. Your agenda guides our conversation.
- Plan on helpful solutions and new possibilities with zero judgment.
- At the end of our time I’ll ask, “Did you get your money's worth?” If not I’ll cheerfully refund your $150.
- Don’t need a full hour? Happy to pro rate the fee in 20-minute increments.
I’ve helped hundreds of chiropractors this way. The fee won’t change my financial future—nor should it yours. But with the 100% satisfaction guarantee, it could be just the thing to get you moving forward.
Chiropractic Consulting With Bill Without a Long-Term Commitment
No contracts, other than the handshake above. If I were a chiropractor, it's what I'd want from a chiropractic consultant.
Reserve a convenient day and time and let's talk: