50 Patient Letters
Professionally Written Chiropractor Patient Letters
Here are the patient letters and email templates that get you paid, stimulate referrals and motivate patients—written for you.
These 50 cover just about every situation in which a letter or email from you would motivate, comfort, assure or persuade a patient. These are concise, one-pagers written with laser-beam focus.
Patient letters are quite different from emails. Check out our 50 Patient Emails.
Written by master chiropractic communicator Bill Esteb, you and your team will use these letters again and again to welcome new patients, improve collections, increase reactivations, raise your fees, change your hours and enjoy better compliance.
All 50 patient letters are included on a CD as simple text files so they don't have to be retyped. Simply copy the letter files to a folder on your computer, edit and format with your favorite word processor so they look good on your letterhead. (Directions included.) Print. Sign. Send. Motivate. Easy!
Essential Chiropractic Patient Letter Templates:
- Great to Meet You Letter
- Congratulations Starting Care Letter
- I'm a New Doctor in the Area Letter
- Didn't Return to See X-rays Letter
- Didn't Show Up After Screening Letter
- After First Adjustment Letter
- Why We Don't Belong to Your HMO Letter
- Please Refer Others Letter
- Letter to Patient's Spouse
- Not Getting Results Letter
- Not Keeping Appointments Letter
- Sorry About the Wait Letter
- Insurance Co Denied Coverage Letter
- Progress Exam Letter
- Patient Appreciation Invite Letter
- Dismissal Letter
- Reactivation Letter
- Annual Checkup Letter
- Inactive Apology Letter
- Thanks for the Referral Letter
- New Year's Resolution 1 Letter
- New Year's Resolution 2 Letter
- We're Changing Our Hours Letter
- Collections Letter
Plus 26 other helpful chiropractic patient letters and emails!
50 Patient Letters
Book and CD