Chiropractic Newsletters That Patients Read
A printed chiropractic newsletter, mailed to active and inactive patients, is a proven way to educate patients, cultivate reactivations and stimulate referrals.
It's a professional "ping" that gets you and your practice in front of the entire household.
Printed Patient Newsletters Offer Advantages
While an emailed chiropractic newsletter avoids postage and printing costs, consider the benefits of a printed newsletter delivered to your patients by an agent of the federal government:
- Printed newsletters get delivered. Patients constantly change their email address.
- Printed patient newsletters reach the entire household posted to the refrigerator.
- Snail mailed patient newsletters are easier to read than a low-resolution screen.
- A printed newsletter connects with patients. Emailed newsletters are easy to ignore.
- A printed patient newsletter can contain coupons and special reactivation offers.
Printed newsletters are a time-tested way to reach your patients and keep your mailing list up to date.
Outsource Your Chiropractic Newsletters to Patient Media
Outsource your newsletters for chiropractic patients to Patient Media. Join hundreds of other delighted chiropractors and put Relief & Wellness News to work for your practice today.
Each short bite-sized article is researched and written by chiropractic patient and advocate Bill Esteb. Front and back cover articles are written in the first person with quotes from you. It's a personalized patient newsletter. We do all the work, but you get all the credit.
Naturally, you'll receive a proof before we go to press. Then we'll print, fold, tab and ship them to your practice or the mailing facility you use to administer your patient mailings. Easy peasy!
Preview the current issue.