One Hour Consultation
Chiropractic Consulting Simplified
But first, two important distinctions:
Coaching - Typically a long-term relationship in which the client is buying accountability, making performance enhancements, forming new habits and expecting to be held accountable.
Consulting - Typically a short-term relationship in which the client is buying advice, experience, creativity, problem-solving skills and other insights they can bring to bear on their circumstances.
Just about everyone can benefit from a coach. I have one. Make sure you're not buying a coach when you really need a consultant!
When to Hire a Chiropractic Consultant
Call me for some ideas or at least a second opinion when you’re…
- Burned out and no longer having fun
- Facing a major decision or turning point
- Off your game or lost your mojo
- Need some objectivity or fresh ideas
- Ready to reinvent your report of findings
- Feeling lost, disoriented or unsatisfied
It’s wise to seek counsel at times like these. Pick the brain of a passionate chiropractic advocate who has been serving the profession for almost four decades and has seen just about everything.
An Alternative to Traditional Chiropractic Consulting
If you're looking for a grown up conversation without a long-term obligation or dependency relationship:
- Email or call me at Patient Media (800) 486-2337 to arrange a mutually convenient time for our one-hour phone call.
- You'll create the agenda and select the topics that we'll discuss.
- At the appointed time, using a land line (or Skype), you'll call me at the appointed time. I'll collect your credit card details for $150 USD.
- At the conclusion of our call I'll ask, “Did you get your money's worth?” If the answer is yes I'll charge your card. If the answer is no, then I won't. Fair?
- Expect startling insights, new possibilities and a clear direction forward with fastidious confidentiality and discretion.
I've been doing this type of consulting for almost a decade. Usually, a single call is enough to get things moving. Some chiropractors choose to have a follow-up conversation a month or so later. Up to you.
Chiropractic Consulting Without a Long-Term Commitment
No contracts, other than the handshake above. If I were a chiropractor, it's what I'd want from a chiropractic consultant.
Email me and suggest some convenient days and times. And let's talk.