Chiropractic Road to Recovery Chart
- 24" x 18"
Help Patients Visualize the Recovery Process
Updated in 2021, this is how you help patients visualize what they can expect in the days, weeks, months and years ahead. This powerful graphic does it all. See an almost instant change in the way patients respond to your recommendations.
Use it to explain the three recovery tracks (fast results, temporarily worse and steady improvement) and the likely relapse by discontinuing care once they feel better. (Annotate your chart with a dry erasable marker.)
Use this essential report of findings chart to set the stage for your care:
- Set appropriate expectations. In the lower left corner, point out the three possible recovery tracks (quick results, worse before getting better and steady improvement).
- Fewer missed appointments. Show the importance of consistent, frequent visits (white dots) at the early stages of care to create a "momentum for healing."
- Improved patient follow through. Inspire patients to pursue complete healing by showing the consequences (roller-coaster relapse) of discontinuing care too soon.
- Neutralize the influence of third parties. "Most carriers are just interested in the red area. Which is why 'health' insurance is more correctly 'sickness' insurance.
- Monitor each patient's progress. After a couple weeks of care simply ask, “So, where do you see yourself on this chart?” Get their subjective assessment the easy way!
- Increase new patient reactivations. Get your fair share of reactivations by letting patients know there won’t be any guilt, shame or “I-told-you-so” should they return with a relapse.
Video Shows You What to Say and Do(This video uses the original design, but the scripting remains the same.)
Wow! Talk about a communication powerhouse!
If you’ve tried to explain these topics without the Road to Recovery chart, you’re working too hard. Place in your report room and adjusting area.
Read the three paragraphs of text below.
Multiply your impact with the coordinating Recovery report of findings handout.
Road to Recovery Chart
24" x 18"
Laminated Add $5.00
Estimating shipping costs
5.5 Grade reading level
Most people consult our practice with an obvious ache or pain. Their goal is relief. So, that's where we start.
A thorough examination reveals areas of spinal dysfunction and nervous system interference. Visits are frequent at first as each visit builds on the ones before.
Our care recommendations help you get the best results in the shortest amount of time. Keep your visit schedule to create the momentum required for spinal changes.
When you're feeling better, you'll have a decision to make. Will you end your care and risk a relapse? Or continue to more fully heal muscles and soft tissues?
Let us know.
We'll celebrate your success and archive your records should you need us again. Or we'll begin the next phase of your care, retraining your spine for more lasting results. With your spinal function improving, visits can be less frequent.
Naturally, it's easier to stay well than to get well.
That's why many opt for regular chiropractic checkups. That way we can catch new issues before they become serious. Plus, you'll be better able to live life to the full.
Your health is your most valuable possession. It affects everything you do and everyone you know. It's an investment that will pay dividends for the rest of your life.