Chiropractic Road to Recovery Chart
- 24" x 18"
Help Patients Visualize the Recovery Process
Provide patients with a clear picture of what they can expect in the days, weeks, months and years ahead. This powerful graphic does it all. See an almost instant change in the way patients respond to your recommendations.
Use it to explain the three recovery tracks (fast results, temporarily worse and steady improvement) and the likely relapse by discontinuing care once they feel better.
Use this essential report of findings chart to set the stage for your care:
- Set appropriate expectations. In the lower left corner, point out the three possible recovery tracks (quick results, worse before getting better and steady improvement).
- Fewer missed appointments. Show the importance of consistent, frequent visits (white dots) at the early stages of care to create a “momentum for healing.”
- Improved patient follow through. Inspire patients to pursue complete healing by showing the consequences (roller-coaster relapse) of discontinuing care too soon.
- Neutralize the influence of third parties. "Most carriers are just interested in the red area. Which is why ‘health’ insurance is more correctly ‘sickness’ insurance.
- Monitor each patient’s progress. After a couple weeks of care simply ask, “So, where do you see yourself on this chart?” Get their subjective assessment the easy way!
- Increase new patient reactivations. Get your fair share of reactivations by letting patients know there won’t be any guilt, shame or “I-told-you-so” should they return with a relapse.
Video Show You What to Say and Do
Wow! Talk about a communication powerhouse!
If you’ve tried to explain these topics without the Road to Recovery chart, you’re working too hard. Place in your report room and adjusting area.
Read the three paragraphs of text below.
Multiply your impact with the coordinating Recovery report of findings handout.
Road to Recovery Chart
24" x 18"
Laminated Add $5.00
Estimating shipping costs
Most patients consult our office because they have an ache or a pain. Their goal? Relief. That’s our first objective.
A thorough examination reveals areas of spinal dysfunction. Then, we offer a care plan designed to give you the best results in the shortest amount of time.
Visits are frequent during this period of intensive care. Each visit builds on the ones before, so keep your appointments to get the best results.
When you're feeling better you'll have a decision to make. Will you continue with the care necessary to fully heal soft tissues? Or, abandon the investment that you've made so far?
When you continue your care, visits are less frequent, but progress will be less dramatic. If you end your care before fully healing muscles and soft tissues, you can invite a relapse.
Whatever your choice, we're here to serve and help support you in your decision.
Your health affects everything you do and everyone you know. With so many people depending on you, it makes sense to invest in your health.
A program of chiropractic checkups can help you be the caring parent, the loving spouse, the understanding friend or the dependable employee.
Invest in your health. You're worth it!