If you want to grow your practice from the inside out, and you depend upon patient referrals, then start thinking like a patient! Mr. Esteb further expands some of his innovative ideas so they can be immediately implemented to improve new patient rapport and inspire more patients to embrace a "chiropractic lifestyle." Includes 46 chapters.
- Five steps to reduce staff turnover (page 11)
- How to compete against managed care (page 65)
- 12 Stupid ways to mess up practice (page 77)
- Non-fee issues that turn patients away (page 101)
- Why the patient is the master (page 119)
- Using "whips" and "carrots" (page 149)
- The folly of more "research" (page 183)
- Creating your dream practice (page 205)
Further Observations of a Chiropractic Advocate
Foreword by Malik Slosberg, DC
Introduction by Fred H. Barge, DC
Originally published 1996
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!